Sunday, December 12, 2010

30 Book Challenge

Be part of the 30 Book Challenge! As my book nears the end of its pre-order phase, I announce this final push to reach my goal. Be among the next 30 people to pre-order my book Touch forthcoming from Finishing Line Press and be entered to win a homemade meal in my home! A name will be drawn at random and the winner and a guest will be invited to spend the evening with me and my family. (I make a very good lasagna, but your preferences, allergies and sensitivities will be given consideration.)
Go to: http://www.finishinglinepress.com/NewReleasesandForthcomingTitles.htm
Scroll down to Crawford. I'm on the right side, 3rd row down.
Order as a Holiday gift and I will provide a certificate to give your recipient as the book will not be published until February.
Hurry! This offer expires Dec. 16th, 11:59 pm.
Thanks for your support!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment