Monday, January 3, 2011

Update

Happy New Year! (Now get busy!)

After a few crazy weeks arranging my son's birthday party, decorating (both for his party and the holidays), baking (again for his birthday and the holidays), sending queries to agents, taking a huge trip to Oregon to visit family, suffering a debilitating not-quite-finished bout of travel-induced sciatica, I'm looking at a few more very busy weeks.

Thursday (really early) I leave for a conference? retreat? still don't know what to call it, on MD's Eastern Shore with the Teaching Artist Institute, returning late Saturday night. Then I'll give a reading in York, PA on Sunday, and start a poetry residency with one of my favorite schools in Baltimore County on Monday. (Perhaps I should take a few additional vitamins.) I can't remember what I'm doing after that. Oh, there's another reading on January 22nd. I remember that much. And this does not even take us to the end of January.

I had been hoping to accomplish a few things around the house and dig in to writing my next novel and continue looking for an agent, and... but, ummm...

I'm going to the kitchen to find my vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment