Sunday, March 11, 2012

March & April Events, Touch and Suburban Myths

Hi!
Something a little freaky: my book and my husband's book came out in the same week but a year apart. Suburban Myths has arrived! I'm so looking forward to hearing Sam read from it. Yes, I know the poems already, but seeing him hold and read from this thing he's wanted for so long, that will be magical. His book is beautiful as well as great! I hope you will come and enjoy it with us. And there are many chances for you to hear for yourself. The first is this week. We'll be reading and talking with another married poet couple, Jane Satterfield and Ned Balbo:

Weds, March 14th, 6:30 at The Pratt Library, Central Branch, Baltimore, here's a link:

http://www.prattlibrary.org/calendar/atpratt.aspx?id=71550
 
Or come say hi at these other locations. (Except for the CityLit Fest, you can assume I will also be reading.) 

March 17th, Birdies Cafe in Westminster, MD,
March 23rd in Annapolis, location TBA,
April 6, 6pm, Ragged Edge, Gettysburg, PA
April 7, Minas Gallery, Baltimore
April 14th CityLit Fest, Pratt Central Baltimore branch

Happy reading and writing,
Virginia 

No comments:

Post a Comment