Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Upcoming Events

Hello!

What a busy fall it has been. I've done two poetry residencies at elementary schools, led my weekly LitWorld GirlsClub and continued to connect with other people who might be interested in bringing LitWorld programs to Baltimore.

Here are a few events coming up this winter and spring. I hope you will join me where and when you can!

- January 13th I will be a judge in Maryland's Poetry Out-loud competition.

- March 7th is World Read Aloud Day. Details to come. This is a global event, so you can participate no matter where you are!

-March 14 I will be part of Poetry & Conversation at Baltimore's Pratt Library with my poet husband Sam Schmidt and married poets Jane Satterfield and Ned Balbo. Ever wonder what a marriage between poets would look like? Come find out!

- April 6th My husband Sam and I will be featured readers at the long running Ragged Edge poetry reading series in Gettysburg, PA. You could consider this his PA release party for his book, Suburban Myths.

I will post more dates/events as they are organized.

Keep reading and writing,
Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment